2/4 Oak Street
+61 2 6682 4225
|Sunday|| 08:30am — 04:00pm |
|Monday|| 08:30am — 05:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Saturday|| 08:30am — 04:00pm |
Reviews of Pippys Cafe
- Sue Added July 11, 2023★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆We decided to try this cafe as we have wanted to come here for sometime. After dining in for lunch today, we won’t be back.
First off, the place was empty and stayed that way for the next couple of hours.
To order a coffee, the diner is required to go to the next door cafe to order and pay for it. They then bring it in for you. Very inconvenient.
We ordered one seafood platter which consisted of what’s in the below photo which when paying I was told I had to pay $95 per person. (paid $190) So, you can’t just have one seafood platter for one. READ the menu carefully!
They don’t have their door shut, so we had to contend with at least six flies landing on our food while we were trying to eat it.
The oysters tasted old, a strong taste, and when I questioned how old they were, the chef told me that they came in yesterday. He did offer to replace the oysters that were left with some other ones, which we declined. I am an oyster lover and they really didn’t taste like yesterdays to me.
The other seafood and the salad that came with the platter was nice.
When I rang the cafe in the evening, I said I only asked for one seafood platter, the wait staff told me it was a minimum for two. I told her I was going to write a review to make people aware of the per person bit and I told her we won’t be back and she said “no problem’. I said to her it should be a problem because they have lost us as customers and potential customers I was going to bring with me, she said again “thats no problem”.
I have had bigger seafood platters for two and have never paid such an exorbitant amount before.
- Sue M Added July 10, 2023★ ★ ★ ★ ★Amazing dinner tonight. The salad and the seafood were perfection. Fresh and delicious. We will be back.
- Liesl Rubio Added July 01, 2023★ ★ ★ ★ ★Had the wonderful pleasure of spending Mothers Day Evening at Pippys for dinner.
We were all so impressed by our delicious, well presented meals - the kids had glowing reviews of their calamari too!
The food was fresh, beautifully presented and flavour packed with the most wonderful combinations of fine dining.
The lovely touches like champagne for the mums, extra oyster platter etc just emphasised how thoughtful, and pleasant the whole experience was.
Great service by the lovely wait staff also!
Thank you for a truly lovely evening! Can’t wait to return!
- melinda ridderhof Added June 19, 2023★ ★ ★ ★ ★We loved the fish burgers and the Greek salad, although we struggled to finish them as the burgers are big.
Great personal service.
- J J Added June 15, 2023★ ★ ★ ★ ★We came for your Mothers Day special dining evening and has the most wonderful experience. The food was faultless, incredibly fresh, flavoursome and even all 3 of the children polished their plates. We were highly impressed by how well presented and thought filled the menu was. The oysters in particular were superb with their cucumber vinaigrette and the barramundi was just cooked to perfection. We were very pleased with the pleasant and friendly customer service and attendance by the lovely hosting waitresses and overall left very happy. Full hearts and full tummies. We will definitely be returning!
Questions & Answers
1. What is the phone number for Pippys CafeThe phone number for Pippys Cafe is +61 2 6682 4225.
2. Where is Pippys Cafe located?Pippys Cafe is located at 2/4 Oak Street Evans Head, NSW 2473.
3. Is there a primary contact for Pippys CafeYou can contact Pippys Cafe by phone using number +61 2 6682 4225.
4. What is the web address (URL) for Pippys CafeThe website for Pippys Cafe is .
Share this page
Today's weather in Evans Head NSW
13:00 23 ℃ 1013 hPa 82 % 3 m/s 16:00 22 ℃ 1012 hPa 86 % 2 m/s 19:00 20 ℃ 1013 hPa 87 % 5 m/s 22:00 20 ℃ 1013 hPa 92 % 4 m/s
Tomorrow's weather in Evans Head NSW
01:00 20 ℃ 1010 hPa 92 % 5 m/s 04:00 20 ℃ 1009 hPa 94 % 3 m/s 07:00 21 ℃ 1010 hPa 93 % 3 m/s 10:00 25 ℃ 1009 hPa 74 % 4 m/s 13:00 25 ℃ 1007 hPa 77 % 8 m/s 16:00 24 ℃ 1005 hPa 83 % 8 m/s 19:00 22 ℃ 1007 hPa 93 % 7 m/s 22:00 21 ℃ 1007 hPa 94 % 6 m/s